This is a happy compromise meal – my sons love spaghetti and meatballs; I love veggies. Enter turkey meatballs mixed with shredded zucchini! Use any tomato sauce and spaghetti (or spaghetti squash) you prefer; we went with a gluten-free brown rice noodle.
Paleo Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti (Gluten Free)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 small zucchini grated
- 2 large eggs
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and blend well, using clean hands.
- Roll into medium-size meatballs and place on a clean cookie sheet with rows about one inch apart.
- Cook in the heated oven for 15 minutes, turning half way.
- Finish cooking on stove top, adding to heated tomato sauce.
- Serve with favorite spaghetti or spaghetti squash and tomato sauce; enjoy!