This is a beautiful vegan dip that could just as easily be served as a sauce over a veggie and rice dish. I roasted a bunch of broccoli and used it as a dip. The ginger is refreshing and the cashew creme is super-smooth.
Creamy Ginger Cashew Dip
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp soy sauce gluten-free
- Pour boiling water over the cashews to cover and allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Pour the cashews, the soaking water, and all other ingredients into a blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 5 days. You can freeze the sauce, too.