Raspberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen raspberries heaping
- 1 medium beet cooked and peeled
- 1 cup plain, non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3 dates pitted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Do ahead: steam beets. Cut unpeeled raw beets into quarters and place in a steamer basket over a small pot with boiling water (the water shouldn't touch the basket). Cover and simmer on low for 20-25 minutes. Cool and peel the beets; they can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
- Blend all of your ingredients together (except the oats and your toppings) until smooth.
- Stir in the oats and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Divide between two bowls (or one bowl and one container with a lid to store in the fridge) and sprinkle your favorite toppings on top. Enjoy!
If you think the colors of this smoothie are amazing, wait until you taste it! This smoothie is topped with kiwi, unsweetened coconut, and chia seeds.