These almond-flour and coconut-oil biscuits are really easy to make and taste great fresh from the oven and toasted the next day. Slide a few fried eggs over top, and use them to sop up warm egg yolk. Or serve them with homemade breakfast sausage and dairy-free gravy. Delicious! Thanks to WholesomeYum for the original recipe!
Simple Paleo Biscuits
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and then stir in the wet ingredients.
- Use your hands to form 6 even mounds of biscuit-shaped dough and place each onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on the baking sheet. Enjoy!