This salad is a new family favorite. Our boys LOVED IT, and asked when we could have it again. Since it couldn’t be any simpler to prepare, I’m happy to add it to our regular rotation! We served it with Celery Root Remoulade.
Egg and New Potato Salad
- 1 lb new potatoes boiled
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4 soft-boiled eggs
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1/2 English Cucumber chopped
- 2 avocados sliced
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Toss the hot boiled new potatoes with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Soft boil 4 eggs: gently add the eggs into a boiling pot of water and leave for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Wash and roughly chop the lettuce; place large handfuls in each salad bowl. Add diced cucumber, sliced avocado, soft-boiled eggs, and 2-3 potatoes. Enjoy!