This recipe comes from the original “30 Minute Meals” by Rachael Ray. We adapted to make it low-FODMAP friendly, and we took the theme a step further by creating an Indian-inspired Mango Chutney Salsa to top the burger. This was an easy and delicious burger, perfect for a weekend cookout or weekday dinner.
Curried Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 4-5 green onions minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- 8 leaves Bibb/Butter lettuce
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 crusty rolls optional
- Combine ground turkey with curry powder, Worcestershire, green onion, and Kosher salt.
- Form 4 patties and grill or cook on a skillet over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Serve with a scoop of mango chutney salsa, a slice of tomato and two lettuce leaves to make a lettuce wrap. Or enjoy on a crusty roll!