These pancakes are my go-to when my husband wants oatmeal and I’m in the mood for something with a little more substance.
- 4 bananas mashed
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups whole rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana, eggs, oats, vanilla, and salt; stir to combine.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat; brush with coconut oil to coat.
- Use scant 1/4 cups of batter to form pancakes. Wait to flip them until bubbles have formed on the surface of the batter, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook for the same amount of time on the second side.
- Continue adding coconut oil between batches to keep the pancakes from sticking.
- Serve a stack with your favorite toppings and enjoy!