It really doesn’t get any more beautiful than this – fresh avocado, warm crusty bread, olive oil, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. We love Udi’s Millet-Chia bread, but really, any two slices of your favorite toast will do. This is a great building block for so many delicious combinations – sliced tomato and green onion; crispy bacon or cool smoked salmon. Fast and easy; enjoy!
Simple Avocado Toast
- 2 slices Udi’s Millet-Chia Bread
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1 spray olive oil spray
- salt & pepper to taste
- Toast two slices of your favorite gluten-free bread until crisp and lightly golden.
- Lightly spray each slice of toast with olive oil spray. This adds a beautiful nuttiness.
- Slice 1/2 of a fresh avocado, and spread 1/4 of the avocado over each slice of toasted bread.
- Finish with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!