Honestly, you’ll never want freezer french fries again, after slicing up a batch of these fresh roasted potatoes! This is the most simple preparation; we used avocado oil for extra crunch.
Skinny Potato Wedges
- 4 Russet potatoes thinly sliced
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Avocado oil
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare a large roasting pan by covering it in aluminum foil. Thoroughly wash and clean the potatoes, since you’ll be keeping the skins on. Slice your potatoes nice and thin and place them in a large bowl.
- Add kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to the bowl, to your taste. Pour avocado oil into the bowl, and toss until the potatoes are evenly covered. Place the skinny fries onto your pan, evenly dispersed.
- Bake the potatoes for up to 45 minutes, checking them at 25 minutes for doneness. They should be brown and crispy on the outside, and easily pierced with a fork.